Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
I see what you mean and I do very much appreciate this opportunity. It is Cabela's prerogative to offer what they want and instead of making promises they could have just said, "we don't have an ETA" and I would have happily waited quietly. In this day and age though inventory management and keeping this level of accuracy is not absurd its a minimum standard. For the record, the Cabela's rep I spoke with was very concerned that orders were not being filled in order. She explained that the system is designed to do so and it is their own desire to keep this level of quality assurance.

As an aside, my persistence has paid off as they have reworked my order to include one of the ones that was showing as available this morning. They also had no idea that Chrome was showing actual quantities of their limited stock. She stated they do not put this online. They also were not aware that orders were being filled out of sequence. You may not agree with my insistence on getting to the bottom of this but in the end Cabela's and I both benefited. I will be receiving my rifle in 5-8 days and they learned(or perhaps I reconfirmed) of an issue with their site when using Chrome and potentially with their order filling software.

Thanks again and have a good weekend.
Wait a sec. Are you saying that Cabela's is now going to get rid of the items in stock option that was showing up? Due to your updating them on the situation?