Maybe a ratchet bolt handle would be a good idea

But, since you broached the topic of bolt lift (again) I have a question or two.
I know you like the old style pin, single point bolt lift modification, I notice a thin shim between the BAS and Handle.
It appears to be about 0.100" or so. It looks like it has a split like a lock washer (could be a reflection).
Was this to fit tight in the reduced diameter of the BAS near the flange?

I find that the thrust bearing Bolt Lift Kit (I purchased from both vendors to avoid a Good Guy/Bad Guy discussion) changes the spring tension on the "New" style pins.
With the single spring variety the bearing stack is about 0.177" thick, the BAS washer is about 0.200", reducing the effective spring length by 0.023". Thinning the BAS washer could bring the tension back up. Maybe the wrong washer shipped?

Some have said that the spring tension with the new style pin is on the weak side to begin with, kicking it up maybe 0.010" would help. An internal shim (inside the BAS) about 0.070" - 0.080" would allow using the 0.200" BAS shim and ride centered on the BAS threads without reducing spring tension.