Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
I think some of us are too concerned about who gets their gun sooner than others. No one is making any money on this deal, in fact, they are losing money on it. Expecting Cabelas and Savage to manage inventory and distribution both efficiently and "fairly" (as in I was NEXT) is a bit absurd. Be glad you were able to place an order and know it will arrive in a reasonable amount of time. It does not matter if a person called and asked a customer service rep how they will be shipped (givie first, absolute priority to those who ordered first) or if a person behind the counter speculated abput ETA. Every gun ordered will be built and delivered in a reasonable fashion.
I really appreciate the price and realize nobody is making any money on this but I expect both companies to manage inventory and distribution both efficiently and fairly. If they can't do that then they will have issues in other parts of their businesses. I don't own VSTO or CAB but I'm thinking about buying them. I want them to be a well run company with the ability to deliver in all areas.