Negan,

I just don't believe you will be waiting months. I think them telling you that was a little irresponsible, because I don't think it is true. I would think Cabela's has an agreement with Savage to crank out these rifles in a fairly timely manner. I believe they have been running these intermittent sales with the 12FV for a while now, so I am sure it will all sort itself out sooner than later. I'm not saying you might not have to wait a month, maybe two. But, I would think you will see your rifle before the Visa gift offer is over. I know that is technically months, but that is my worst case scenario. That's just bad business that I think Cabela's would want to avoid.

I would love for you to have received mine instead. I was thinking about a Creedmoor, but planned to buy a .308, then maybe a Creedmoor later. But, the deal was too good, so I decided to go ahead and purchase a Creedmoor too. Other than some powders and primers, I have virtually nothing for the Creedmoor. I did order some Lapua Brass, dies and some bullets for it last night. I need to order a scope base, and I will make do with one of the scopes I already own. But, I certainly did not plan on receiving it so soon.