Are any of my Savage buddies kind enough and technically gifted enough to post pics indicating precise locations to apply bedding to the action on the plastic factory stock? Iv been reading for MONTHS on the topic but don't have the ability to watch any of the many videos posted on how to so this. All the tutorials I have seen are for other models, and I simply don't have the guts to attempt this winging it and guessing about any aspect of this. I understand the fundamentals of why and how and have committed all the tips to memory,,ie,,plenty of clay, release agent and tape to ensure the epoxy doesn't go anywhere its not wanted. If I had pics with lines drawn to the places I'm supposed to apply, as well as lines showing where to tape and apply clay and tape, I would have the courage to take this giant leap lol please understand I have utilized the previous posts and pit thought into which forum I'm posting in and hope I made the right choice. Also, please forgive me for beating a dead horse and understand where I'm at in experience and why I'm so reluctant to dive in to this alone. Lol

Your Pal,

Turbo