Thread: School me on Long Actions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LongRange
    Winnie go with the SAV2...a little more tuning but a better trigger once dialed...also Dennis is supposed to be getting some of the SSS comp triggers in..im waiting for him to get them and im going to try one out...i have 2 SAV2s and they are great triggers. i also have a few tips for you to make them a little better if you decide to go with one.

Basic Member
    Quick update: I just found out that the CDI bottom metal that I bought is set up for a Staggered Feed action, so does anyone know if that style bottom metal will work with Centerfeed actions or will I have to find a SF action? All CDI bottom metals use the single stack AI mags, so I'm not really sure what would be different about them, but I'd rather know first before making any final decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by LongRange View Post
    Winnie go with the SAV2...a little more tuning but a better trigger once dialed...also Dennis is supposed to be getting some of the SSS comp triggers in..im waiting for him to get them and im going to try one out...i have 2 SAV2s and they are great triggers. i also have a few tips for you to make them a little better if you decide to go with one.
    Alright, will have to check all of them out. Unfortunately I don't have experience with either of the Rifle Basix triggers, I just know that the Timney trigger is very good.
    [I]"In the end, run what 'ya brung because it's better than nothing and don't give two ****s what some interwebs chat board guy says about your rig."[/I]