Pizza, I agree 100% but some, (most) times funds and time wont allow what we want, or at least in my situation. I started this post because my 4200 didnt have enough elev. with a 20moa. rail to zero at 100 which with a pd trip coming up i just recently bought a BSA tacticle. dont yell yet. out of the box into a set of low burris 30mm rings. and on to my egw base. its going to see light bench time and thats about it for this year. $165 bucks to the door. Its built like a tank and shot the box with no problems multiple times. I dont play with my dials too much. I am a hunter i work off of kentucky windage mostly for holds the scope is repeatable and holds zero at 100 after dialing up 28moa and back to zero. I would love a NF or IOR, but with limited funds I got what i could afford. I will upgrade before coyote season to something better, but for now and its use only time will tell and a couple thousand rounds through it will def. tell Im sure it will give up the ghost sooner than later but seems to be a quality piece for the money spent. Ive blown more money on things of lesser quality for sure.