Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
Replacement bar spring will allow for a lighter pull weight adjustment? I’m an automotive technician, may be able to tinker enough successfully while keeping myself out of trouble…

Trav: I can’t remember if we had discussed it before, but that was my profession as well, until being disabled in an accident. For a lotta years I was a Tech. Started with Saturn back in the day when we still ran cars on the Dyno for Inspection, LOL! Years later I was with Volkswagen. Let me ask you this; are you a problem solver, or parts hanger? So, I was a cream ‘o da crop diagnostics technician. Besides replacing, rebuilding & such, one of the guys who could solve the intricate of head scratchers. Either way, if you can work on cars, you can figure this stuff out. ESPECIALLY if you’re mind is anything like mine… problem solving, modifying, fitting square pegs in round holes, what not. LOL!

Yes, the bar springs I make are a lighter gauge spring wire. I give them to members here no charge, as well as doing complete trigger jobs. If you want a spring just message me.