The recoil lug ("replacement of" and "use of one of good quality") has been mentioned twice in this thread. The OP states the Model 16 being discussed sits in an Accustock and doesn't mention he wants to replace it. If this is the case, to my knowledge and in my experience, there are no aftermarket recoil lugs for the Accustock. It does not have the same shape as the standard non-Accustock recoil lug. See the 2018 thread in the link below for pics and an explanation.
http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...l-lug-question

I bring this up not to throw cold water on your decision to rebarrel, but to hopefully save you the headache of purchasing a standard aftermarket recoil lug and then realizing it won't fit your Accustock without modifying either the recoil lug or the Accustock as Jim mentions in the thread above. The rebarreling part is straightforward and has been explained many times on this site and others across the web and in videos. You will just need to reuse the recoil lug you have or purchase a new Accustock recoil lug if you desire.

If I'm wrong, then I'm fairly confident someone with much more knowledge, wisdom, and experience than I will be along to correct the misinformation I have inadvertently and unintentionally provided in this post and hopefully we will all learn something.