Hey Nate. Glad you got everything squared away. I had ejection issues too with both, but the c-clip fix and sharpening up the extractor tip fixed most of it. I really need to call Savage and see if they'll send me a extra clip. And I may still need to polish up the chamber some. Funny that CCI is the only ammo giving me any issues.

BTW, I have the same issue you had with the safety engaging, maybe not quite as bad, so at least I know where to look now next time I have it apart. I may take a stone and carefully hit the top edge of that screw.

On the Eley, it was Target and Club. Target runs 1087 fps in my rifles and Club runs 1081 fps. My rifles tend to get accurate at 50 yd when running down around 1060 fps. I'm sure it's a combination of harmonics, [cough] optimum barrel time [cough], and whatever other ghosts are in the machine. I have some Wolf ME which has a ridiculously narrow velocity deviation, and it also runs slower than advertised, so it shoots lights out in the G. But I'm hoarding the last bit I have and haven't run it in the TR. I've gotten some consistent sub .4's with it out of the sporter G at 50, and it shoots well at 100, probably because the velocity is so consistent. As soon as I'm sure this rifle is all buttoned up, I'm gonna run some down it.

As far as the scope, sorry about the quick math, so here's a better explanation. I have 1.7" bore below scope, plus 4.2" ballistics drop at 50 yd, which will cause bullet to impact 11.3 moa low at 50 yd with an optically centered scope. Add in bullet rise from the EGW 20 moa rail cant, and I can actually expect to see the bullet hit 8.7 moa high, again with scope optically centered. So theoretically I dial down 8.7 moa to get zero - in actuality, I had to dial down 9 moa (so this barrel has virtually zero droop or rise). I have a new scope with a measured 72 moa adjustment range. I deem 60 moa to be usable - with 30 below center, 30 above. I've already know I'll have to dial down 9 moa, so technically I should have another 21 moa left to dial down and still be in usable range. So, I set the rear inserts with +10, and the front inserts with -10 for a total of another 20 moa which makes my bullet now hit 20 moa high. Then I dial down that 20 moa and end up at 29 moa down below center on the scope to regain zero at 50. Now for shooting past 50, I can now dial up that 29 from below optical center, plus the 30 I have above center for 59 moa total dial up range. According to my ballistics calc, I only need to dial up 51 moa to get from 50 to 300, so I should be good. Hope that makes sense. And all this assumes my windage is somewhat optically centered, which on this rifle, it's only off by 3 moa. I could rotate those inserts to cancel out that 3 moa, but it's really not worth the hassle, so I'll just dial it out. Real problem is finding some ammo that will meet the challenge. I believe the gent I watched had Midas or Center-X. Anyway, it will be fun to try whatever the outcome. 200 has already been done with CCI and some Aguila HV grouping inside 6", so I'm hopeful.