Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say except that you are using data for a different bullet.

The one I listed above showed a path that was 0.28" low at 50yd, so if he was using that bullet that is where he should zero. The example you show is different since it is a different bullet. It would also be different if he used different scope mount height, eg, high rings instead of medium or low rings.

That was why I originally stated to get use a ballistic app for whatever round he decided to use.

The biggest point was not to zero high at 50yd.
I was referring to the folks saying to ZERO at 50yds. Just letting the OP know not to do that. I also wanted to put up a chart for him to have a visual. Not disagreeing with you, and your right 90gr to 500gr it doesn’t matter that’s what I have and shoot, therefore I used it for reference. I’m aware of all the aspects that take affect such as scope height, wind, temp and humidity, barrel length, ect. I just thought that I could piggy back the post with a visual and kinda put it out that shooting 50yds and throwing a tape up and marking 1/4” or .28” low and zeroing on that mark is not ideal.

That is why I was suggesting a Ballistic app and a load your, not you but the OP, rifle likes.