I haven't been keeping up this thread because I thought that there was enough .223 data here to provide results that most reloaders could use to test loads with their rifles and I had justified the switch to the Oryx chassis as far as I was concerned.

As some of you already know, I sort of dropped off this forum when my wife died and it took me a while to get back into shooting again. The first rifle I tried was this 12 FV .223 with the Oryx stock. Thank you all for your condolences and good wishes. It means a lot to me.

The first day at the range was a real wake-up call.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dec 12 FV .223 Oryx Groups.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	6970
But I knew that I had to get out and do things that would occupy my mind.
From that session, I realized what being away from shooting for over a month did to my accuracy.

I went back to the range in January and then again in February and I started to get back to my normal set up and had a good day in February.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jan - Feb 12 FV .223 Oryx Groups.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	6971

After commenting a few times on other threads, I figured that some of you might get some benefit from seeing what not shooting regularly might be doing to your own accuracy.
I realize that not every one has the luxury of shooting as much as I was shooting but apparently it really helps consistency.

I tried a bit different format with this most recent data because it is easier to get the columns in line.
Hopefully, you all find this data easier to read.