Quote Originally Posted by Chris3.Drums View Post
Here's my $0.02 on this topic: If Walmart wants to stop selling certain things, so be it and there is an upside. This actually is a boon for the local sporting goods stores, gun stores, and ranges who exist on thin profit margins already. When a bulk buyer comes in, the local stores always suffer. I love the local gun store near me, and there are Big Chain stores all over he cannot compete with for regular ammo prices, except that he offers things they don't, plus knows a whole lot more than the Big Chain college kids who work retail. The local store has been great for certain items, and awesome for conversation and advice. So I say - support your local stores and ranges!
Great point about local stores. My LGS has about every kind of ammo I would ever need but sometimes the price gives me pause. I need to get past that and appreciate the fact that they are there every day, willing to support gun owners. At the current rate of things, they may become my only option. I do make it a point to support the locally owned ACE hardware store in my neighborhood over big box stores.

I loathe and try to avoid the leftist companies that are out in front leading the assault on gun owners and our 2A rights. Other companies are simply caught in the middle in a no win position. I work in manufacturing and know how tough business can be. I have some empathy for their situation.