Couple thoughts. First if you are wanting half moa or better accuracy don't waste your money on factory ammo. Get some good quality brass and good quality bullets. Berger or Sierra have consistently shot better for me. Hornady SSTs are just about the most inconsistent bullet you can buy. They work great for hunting under 200 yards but if you are wanting precision performance you are going to have to use precision components. Secondly, I would take a real close look at that scope. I have had way too many issues with Vortex scopes to not mention it. Swap it out with a known good scope and see if things improve. Third check your tang and make sure your tang is floated all the way around. Also make sure the barrel remains floated while in the rest. Sometimes Savage doesn't provide a lot of clearance right at the forend tip and the weight of the rifle sitting in the bag can cause it to touch.

41.5gr of H4350 and a 140 Berger or 142 Sierra seated .025" from the lands has been a pet load that has worked for me in multiple Creedmoors. You should definitely find a good node between 41-42gr of H4350