at 130rds I don't even consider a barrel broken in yet. My new 6.5x47 sped up between 50-60rds and appeared to speed up again between 180-250rds. 24hrs foam treatment is doing more harm than good to a barrel. Those copper treatments are quite corrosive and you can actually start to remove material with them. I only remove carbon in the beginning in order to get a good coating of copper so that the barrel will become more consistent. Once it starts to shoot well I don't clean it until it stops shooting well. As I've stated before once you start shooting coated bullets the barrel will need to be cleaned thoroughly if you are no longer going to shoot coated bullets.

To me your cleaning method is putting you back at square 1 instead of letting the barrel tell you what it likes. whether you're shooting a 140 at 2700 or 2800 it will make it to 1K either way. For example the difference between the 115 DTAC I was shooting at 3025fps only makes it to the target about .1 secs faster than the 140 RDF at 2725fps. It only takes a few tenths of a Mil more wind to adjust for. Load for consistency, let the barrel shoot, and stop worrying about the velocity so much! 130rds on a new barrel isn't going to tell you much about it. I don't even like to take a barrel to a match until I get 250-300rds on it!