Three powders I have recently found give me the same speed and accuracy as H-4350 (in my rifle using 140-147 gr bullets) are IMR-4451, RL-16, and Superformance. I purposely worked with different powders over the last few weeks just to be able to have alternatives.

I did some testing with RL-17 but found it to be temperature sensitive, even to the point of showing pressure sign if the cartridge was left too long int he chamber on a hot day after shooting a few rounds. Not so with the RL-16. For cooler weather I could use the RL-17 so you might say I have 4-1/2 alternative powders to the H-4350.

A personal note: H-4350 has been around for a long time and the IMR-4451, RL-16, and Superformance powders are all relatively new. New often means more refinement and improved properties. We as hand loaders perhaps need to work with those powders to utilize their "new" properties and not hang so firmly onto the powders of old. Not that they don't perform but sometimes the "new" does a little better.

I see some shooters who will try a new powder, shooting maybe a dozen or so rounds, then announce "this stuff's no good". Others will take their time to work up a load and fine tune it, finding that they get even better performance. Sometimes with added benefits like a little more speed, less copper fouling, and easier cleaning.