I'm always nervous about buying a used rifle, especially when they can't tell me an accurate round count. I bought this because locally this rifle brand new is pushing $700. Online on the auction I almost had it under $400. There are some cosmetic blemishes like the camo paint chipping off the trigger guard, but I don't really care since it's a camo rifle, who's ever going to notice. I asked the dealer about what shape it was in and he said it didn't look like it has hardly been fired and I agree with him. The action still feels new and not smoothed out and there aren't the usual wear spots. I think the rifle is plenty accurate for a predator & range rifle, and I expect it to get better as I develop loads and get used to the rifle. There's a lot to consider when buying used and I appreciate the heads up, but in this case I got lucky as all get out. That rifle as it sets in the picture including the scope cost me less than $650 for a setup I was making consistant hits with out to 700 yards. I can't complain one bit.