If you need it now call NSS if you need it to have special attention...You wait.......

This is not an attack on the OP but for the many reading this looking to determine who should provide there next barrel.There are a lot of people that have needs that are easily met on the retail market but they read where other guys go to the small shop so they feel the need to do the same. I need it yesterday goes to the high volume retailers. High volume bogs the little guy down, increasing delivery times when the big guy with hundreds of barrels are in stock and who has reserved machine time to get what you need quick can provide the majority of everyone's needs.

Now everyone is complaining about how little guy can't put out 300 barrels a month. We need to be realistic in our expectations. Take a look at our needs including delivery times. If more people did this then we would see fewer post like this.

If the little guy is surfing the internet and answering hundreds of emails a day he can't be putting out barrels. I am betting that the Barrel bros increased their workload now that they have started using a more "popular" barrel maker.

Added: I am betting most of the newer gun owners have no idea of the work involved to get a barrel in correct alignment to thread and chamber. It is not a 10 minute process. Even if you are set up for it.