Quote Originally Posted by DenverDave View Post
I noticed Black Hole weaponry also makes Palma savage prefits. Would also be interested in seeing a photo of one of those...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i had a black hole weaponry 3 groove polygonal barrel on a ar10. it shot great but it went south pretty fast. it didn't copper fowl bad at all. it was super easy to clean, but after about 1000 rounds it went from a 3/4 m.o.a. rifle to over m.o.a. when i puta borescope in it, the throat had grown a large amount. i started seating the bullets out further. it shot great again for awhile, then it started going south again. then next time i got it to shooting good, the bullets were to long for the magazine.

i am now scared to purchase another barrel from black hole weaponry. not to mention i ordered a 24 in heavy barrel unthreaded. after about a 8week wait i got a 24 inch heavy barrel that was threaded. i called them about it. i told them i didn't order a threaded barrel, but i was keepig it since i had already waited 8 weeks for it. they sent me a free muzzle brake for it.

that rifle has a new barrel on it now. i had to custom order a 26 inch barrel for it. it is now a 1/2 m.o.a. shooter that has over 2000 rounds down the pipe now. i sold it to a guy at work earlier this summer. he loves it.