Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
I can definitely answer NO. I don't give up easily, but after exploring all avenues, I gave up. When it comes to gun parts, the Canadian Police definitely don't like them coming into their country. I would love to post the answer I received from them, but it's best to leave it alone. Plus I know a person with the BATF who told me NOT to do it, just take his word, and I mean he emphatically told me "don't" do it or even try.
As much as I love the Cannucks, I have also had my share or run ins with them.

Some are very level headed, others, very not so much.

We came across a guy who had a car break loose from his camper out of Beaver Creek YT. Road was god awful and he did not know where it let go.
He looked for two days, talking to the RCMP they told him if he did not find it and leave Canada with it they would charge him with selling illegal vehicles in Canada.

I think it took him 5 days before someone finally got him to where it had gone off the road, through a screen of trees and then they closed in behind (it was ok which was nice, lovely old Rambler with a dent in the bumper)

Way back we were bring a State of Alaska Parks construction caravan heading back to Alaska from Haines (you have to go through Canada to get from that part of AK to the nearest other part) . Guy is telling us we have to empty the work trailer and pickup and give him a complete inventory of ALL our tools (in the rain). Not going down, never for that crew before. Why? You could sell them in Canada and that's illegal.

His boss finally came out and looked at the guy like he was a bug, so he say7s, you think they are going to get to their next job and do what? Report all their tools stolen? Lets be real here.

Friend had a car breaking down at -20, guy would not open the station up to get him enough oil to get to Whitehorse. Code of the North is that no matter what, you don't leave people out in that temperature's.

Others have moved hand and foot.