Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUP View Post
Poorly lit/terrible iPhone picture time!!!

Savage 11 Trophy Predatory Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor with Vortex HS-T 4-16x44, Burris XTR low, Weaver 20MOA base

I ordered the stock from Red Hawk Rifles on Monday (happened to notice they were added to their website and showed in stock); shipped Monday afternoon and arrived at my house today (Friday).

The DBM inlet was *very* snug, but factory steel metal fit with no problem.

As you can see, the tang does not appear to be floated.

Feels MUCH better prone than the factory tupperware.

Allah willing, I'll be able to shoot it early next week (my steel magazine bases are scheduled to arrive from Savage on Monday).
I assume that you mounted w/o bedding, since you have it in place same day of arrival. I have only had 1 Savage rifle so far, Model 10 Predator Hunter Max 1 w/fluted 24" barrel in caliber .243WIN. I now have a brand new, 1 box of cartridges shot through it, exact same Savage factory barrel in 6.5 CM for my rifle, with a Farrell 10MOA steel rail. Was able to pick it up from a guy on Predator Masters forum for $133.00 delivered.

I am grateful to you and others who will prove this stock to the Savage forum members. Should we be concerned that the tang is not floated, relative to accuracy? Best of luck with your range session, looking forward to seeing some great results. And thanks for showing us the factory inlet fit on this B&C stock!