My top performing barrels to date:

1. 6WSM built by Apache on a Green Mountain Blank (it has given me a consistency of groups well under 1/2 MOA, and a few under 1/4))
2. 6BR by CBI from NSS (normally shoots from 1/4 to 1/2 MOA)
3. 308 12FV Savage as it left the factory (consistently under 1/2 MOA hot or cold bore always to POA)
4. 243AI that was rechambered from a factory Savage SS fluted Varmint barrel (always under 1/2 MOA and this barrel has quite a few rounds on her, 2500+ and still shoots great)
5. 22-250 12FV barrel (gave 1/2MOA results and was very consistent)

It is also worth noting that I have a 250AI on a Shaw blank built by Apache that I am starting to work with and on its first outing it gave me under MOA results with a thrown together load of RL22 and 120gr Hornadys. It has great promise of being a real tack driver. I also have a 450 Bushmaster barrel that Apache built for me on a Green Mountain blank, and it is shooting the factory stuff under 1 MOA and I am certain handloads will do better.

I also had a 7mm RM that was a Shaw prefit that was fitted with a brake that I bought used here in the classifieds. That thing shot 120gr Sierras into 3/8" at 100 all day long.

Point of all this rambling I'm doing is that a man that is good at what he does can make a so-so quality blank that will shoot like a dream, and on the other side of that coin a guy who isn't very good can seriously screw up a "premium" blank. Apache does great work, pays attention to detail, and makes some great barrels. My last 3 have been from him and I am getting ready to contact him to order a 4th. I figure if I can call Apache and get it built how I want it for similar money and no super long wait then that's where I will go.

I hope that some of that is helpful, CBI has treated me well, the one Pac-Nor I had shot well also, but Shaw, Green Mountain, and factory Savage barrels have done equal to or better than I can shoot so really its up to you. Talking straight factory prefits I would be most likely to go with a CBI for the value and performance over a Shaw or Savage factory barrel for example, but with Apache cutting the barrel I have confidence in his work and have no problems with Shaw or Green Mountain.

If you want a Brux I'd call Devin at Sin-Arms. He works with Brux blanks and may be able to help and does good work also.