Quote Originally Posted by big honkin jeep View Post
I have never had a problem with any of my accutriggers they all work just as they are supposed to including my 10TR. Very smooth and precise even on the lightest setting.
Does it mean You haven't noticed this "falling firing pin" ever - even on lightest settings?
Quote Originally Posted by brasse View Post
Shot some PPU 168 Gr HPBT today at just 100 yards. Super accurate. Pretty sure you can get that where you live Starosta.
Anyone notice some ammo are really tight in the 10TR chamber?
The cheaper Armscor 147GR and the PPU 168 Gr HPBT are hard to push to chamber, while the Atomic 126 GR and the Norma 150 Gr are as smooth as butter chambering.
Thanks for some ammo tips. I believe it'll take me some time to shoot a few hundreds of SAKOs first ;-)
But I'll see if I get a chance to reload some later...
Quote Originally Posted by brasse View Post
Another shooter was using a Rem 700 in 308, he had a cheap $35 muzzle brake and wanted to try mine with the JP Enterprises "Cooley" brake. He said my brake was three times more effective than his brake.
JP Cooley was also my choice. Very nice and easy to clean, said to be very effective, cool :-D
Unfortunately there is no chance to get it to Europe for reasonable price so I'll try to have some custom-made done (pricepoint around 30-60 USD). Well, to be honest to get it here at all :'(