brasse: Thanks for very inspiring post you made
I missed that you adjusted scope after reinstalling the stock - now I get it.

I won't be afraid of taking the stock off and adjusting the trigger too, but...
I'll have to get US size of allen wrench first - quite rare round here - and in combination with torque wrench it could still be work for someone with better equipment

Thanks for mentioning Kick-Eez cheek protector - and this is a big Yes: I do fight with my heart pulse a lot shooting with my .22 "precision rifle".
So, is the impact on pulse transmission reduction really significant?
Anyway, have to check my scope height first - my stock should be adjusted corresponding to required cheek height first - but good to know this product and your experience.

About ammo:
Norma 150grs is probably unavailable in Czech Rep. (at least I googled none) but I have already bought some Sako 168grs HPBT so I hope it will be good enough
Cartriges will be used for reloading to achieve even better level of accuracy and first few tens will be "wasted" on scope adjustments and dutiful break-in.
At least that's my future plan ...together with necessity of learning a lot about shooting (mid/long range) itself.

Why do You not like shooting from bi-pod and what do you use instead - backpack or some kind of bag?
Thanks!