Well, guys.....my Model 25 is very accurate using my reloads and H-335 and Berger 25gr bullets. So, in the accuracy department.....I got no complaints at all. The sticky bolt on extraction....yup....I had that to start with, but what seemed to clear that up was a few dabs of lithium grease on the bolt parts that rubbed together. Now, my only issue left seems to be the cartridge feed into the chamber.

Initially I had alignment problems with the Berger bullets. The Hornady's aligned fine and fed OK, but the Bergers just did not hit the chamber. So, I took a small file and filed a small amount of plastic from the magazine feed lips until the berger bullet cleared the guns receiver. However, now what seems to happen is somewhere after that, the neck of the brass (or I should say the rim of the brass) seems to be hanging up on the chamber. I have to work the bolt a few times to get the cartridge to feed. Not on every one, but at least 2 out of three. And that's 2 of 3 too many.

As for waiting for a Ruger or CZ, those are going to cost you a minimum of $800. Or even more. Nice rifles, but at the end of the summer of 2013, my Savage and your Ruger or CZ won't be shooting any smaller groups or functioning any better than my Savage. True, I had some pains with it.....but when It's all over.....it's all over.

Dave