[QUOTE=Brent;180221]Guess people are out shooting instead of thinking about shooting.

6.5 creed is similar to a 260 rem. Most people choose 120-140 gr bullets. For LR you will want to go as high BC as the rifle will handle. For example a 140 gr Bergrer VLD at .613 bc is great choice for down range performance. Hornady Amax is another good choice. I like Noslers but have not shot them in the 6.5mm yet. Primarily due to BC and Bergers work well in my 6.5-284 and my range is 1000-1500 yards. I have not found a huge advantage to higher BC at the shorter ranges such as 600 or less. I think any of the top shelf bullets are fine and anything the rifle shoots well is going to be good.

Powder- I prefer Hogdon extreme powders such as H4350 and H4831sc. Superformance might be ok too although I have not conclusively tested it in the larger case of the 284. I know others have had success in the smaller .308 size cases. I like to run 1 powder that works well for all things so I choose the temp stable line. For example my rifle loves Retumbo, that is what I use for all shooting.

Primers is a pick your poison deal. I use Federal 210M. Works for me. Going to test CCI in my buddies 260 but have not done so yet.

Great job. That is just the type of info I was look'n for - you da Man
I will take me some real time to put this al together I will keep you posted with my results.
Thanks Again