Quote Originally Posted by Piperman View Post
I also have been trying to determine which one would be the better one to get, I am leaning to the FCP because of the HS Precision stock, but the BA is nice, just seems to have too much on top, and you are paying for that too. I have the LRH in .260 Rem, I like it, but Accustock doesn't accept a lot of different things, also if you want to change trigger the Accustock apparently interferes with that.

I hope someone can chime in on these.

Thanks,
Steve
Umm...since when does the AccuStock interfere with changing the trigger, and how exactly? Depending on the aftermarket trigger design you might have to file or grind a little around the trigger well for clearance, but other than that it should pose no problems.

As for the original question, the FCP HS will have a heavy barrel - probably 0.820" at the muzzle end, whereas the 111 LRH will have what's considered a medium or heavy sporter barrel that will likely be under 0.700" at the muzzle end. If it were me I'd go with the FCP HS as you get the heavier fluted barrel and a much, much better stock that more than makes up for the price difference between the two.