You might give one of the Leupold Mark ARs a try. I have been super impressed with my 1.5-4x20. I know it doesn't have the high end you're looking for but it is a very impressive optic especially since it can be had for under 3 beans. I have had one paired with a Burris PEPR mount for a while now and it has been awesome. On the low end you can use it for QCB scenarios with both eyes open and have excellent field of view and peripheral awareness with fast target acquisition and on the high end popping cans at 200yds is easy and larger targets much further out. It's light, compact and tough. I would highly recommend checking one out and shooting with it. Heck if you were closer I'd let you run mine and get the feel for it. Leupold hit a home run with this carbine optic for sure.

The role you describe could also be filled by one of the more powerful Mark ARs with the BDC reticule yeah it's a 1" tube ,yeah it's a 40mm Objective but with a PEPR mount and a Burris fast fire on top it has proven to be a workable solution to the usage you describe from point blank to way out there. Several places even offer this setup as a combo package.

Yeah it doesn't fit all the criteria you set forth but the Mark ARs are very well thought out.