Hey thomae - that is a real pregnant idea. I think I'll have a closer look at that.
By filling all the voids in under the trigger guard & then gluing the guard itself to the stock gives it considerable strength & mass BUT....... lo & behold, it's still a piece of plastic. I appreciate your input. These Axis / Edge rifles have become more of an obsession that reloading.... for now. I like the feel & the lines in fact, I have had guys at the range come up & take a closer look trying to figure out what it is. Many of them compliment it on how cool it looks. They don't know they're looking at a $225 rifle & they really can't believe how it shoots.

It's sleek & slightly smaller than a regular stock & if it can be made tight & strong, it works very well. I'm sure you've had a look at some of the target pics I've put up here. It will shoot tight as long as it's firmed up. It's terribly difficult to hit your mark when the rifle wiggles....

Thanks again for the idea & don't keep them to yourself. Feel free to blurt them put when they come to ya....!

Frank in Fla