Not everyone is instantly getting single digit ounces with it. That’s a misconception. Your result after some more use and parts settling down are exactly as I thought. As it’s already come down considerably, I’m sure added use will bring it down further, until it reaches its full break in point.

However, don’t hoop & holler if it won’t reach 6oz on your particular setup. Remember, yours is a retrofit. Even so, I’ve come across more than a few Model 12 owners who’s target Accutriggers would not reach that magical 6 number! Once again, this is yet another reason I have never owned a trigger pull gauge. I setup my triggers to the point it feels good. I don’t try chasing some number in outer space, letting the gauge tell me if my trigger is adequate. LOL! Just not a fan. But, that’s just my point of view. Your results may vary.

Not everyone is instantly getting single digit ounces with it. That’s a misconception. Your result after some more use and parts settling down are exactly as I thought

By The Way….
​Not for nothing, but you have the Trigger/Sear pin in backwards. The pin should be inserted on the Sear/Bolt Release Lever side. (Picture below)