:'( :'(

Well I adj the hunter accutrigger down. To me it doesnt feel like a 2.5lb trigger more like 3-3.5. Then I bought 5 boxes of Federal 3" polymer tip slugs. One of the 3 Savage reccomends. I also have the EGW base, warne rings and a Nikon M223 on top of it (shockproof scope).

So I take it out to 50 yards to get it on paper and first shot I do. Ive shot alot in my life shot some 2" groups at 600 yard with my F Class rifle, so im not a newb by any means. So i put it in my Caldwell DFT and shoot 2 more shots. It was around a 3" group at 50 yards. I was a little bumed out. So anyway I went out to 100 yards. 6" groups that were all in a circular grouping around the middle diamond. Id shot one then it would move, then finally it would group right next to another shot?

So I dont know what going on. Im going to try some Accutips next and if they dont shoot im sending it to Savage to have them take a look at it. I would expect a slug that Savage recoomends would shoot better than that. My old rifled slugs out of my Winchester 1400 shot better at 50 yards than that.