Hello everyone, new to rifle shooting and decided to make my 111 trophy hunter xp my first hunting rifle. I have put about 60 rounds through the rifle so far trying to become "one with the rifle", zero in the scope, find my groove, and build my confidence for when my time comes in the blind! The two different rounds that I've tried so far are: Remington corlokt 100gr and Federal fusion 120gr. I know I have a couple of "shooter" habits I'm working on such as flinching and whatnot but aside from my physical issues I did notice a much tighter group with the fusion rounds as opposed to the corlokt? I have a couple of buddies that have been shooting rifles a lot longer than I have and since I'm the only one that didn't go with a remington 308 they could not offer any advice regarding my ammo inquiry. They also told me to ask the people that know savage rifles so here I am. Any and all help/advice is appreciated.

p.s
I tried finding this post and read some others along the way (not related) and wow! their is some serious knowledge being passed around here! Im pumped!