I have done a lot of reloading over the years and I shoot a bit of competition (FT/R 600y W/ .308) Well I'm starting to get into F-Class competition using a 6BR and I'm doing load development. The rifle is a Savage 12 F-Class Chambered in 6BR. I figured this was a good entry gun to get started with.

Question 1:
I have my chronograph all ready to go. I'm using Varget and I'm starting my loads at 29g and going to 31.5g working my way up in .5g increments. What is the highest standard deviation I should be expecting from a 6BR? Should the 10 shot group vary no more then 10pfs? When I did load development on my .308, I was pretty forgiving allowing about 20fps standard deviation but I was told to expect much more from a 6BR.

Question 2:
Now some guys on here are suggesting seating the bullet with a jam at about .010 to .015 I have always shot a 308 so jamming the bullet is a bit of a foreign concept. My question with that is; I turn the case necks and put as little tension on the bullet as I can with a Forester Precision Plus Neck sizing dye. Most guys I know do that. If I were to jam the bullet into the lands would the lands just push the bullet back into the case?