I am curious if anyone on this board actually owns one and can give me the skinny... I go shooting fairly often, but browse the local sportsman and cabelas stores more frequently (mainly for reloading components) and I keep running into people who are raving about the accuracy of these rifles. They tell me they will clover leaf at 200 meters with just a $200 scope. One guy today was telling me he can shoot 20 or so shots in 30-06 caliber before accuracy starts to diminish... This just sounds insane for a $360 rifle.

Any info from real world experience would be nice. It's hard to believe info at a gun store where the store sells the guns they are talking about...

I did meet a guy at the range who bought 3 of them because he was so impressed... He bought one for his son, his brother in law and one for himself. He was shooting a Kimber custom that was 3k. So his story seemed more plausible as most guys who own expensive guns don't ever seem to go back to cheap ones unless there is a reason.