I ordered a BTCSS from budsgunshop.com. There are no more guns in stock and they are hard to find. Heres what happened. I never bought a gun online before, so I was unfamiliar with the transfer process. I was told to inspect the gun before doing the transfer, but I was confused and just did what the gun smith told me when i went to fill out the paper work.
Without me realizing, I had accepted the transfer and he then asked me if I wanted to see the gun, but it was too late. I inspected the gun and saw a sad ding or scratch in the bottom of the stock. It almost looks like someone chiped it and tried to glue the piece back on. Its not huge, but its depressing to know its there on a new rifle.
Now, is there a solution to this? I can't return it without paying for another transfer and I might not even be able to get it replaced at all, certainly not from bud's since they are all gone and savage doesn't make them from what i understand unless they have a large enough order. Can I repair a ding in a laminate stock? Should this bother me so much?