Hey my issue is when i first bought the rifle i did the free float "dollar bill test" just for kicks. I have never owned a free float barrel befor so i didnt kno what to expect. When i ran it down the barrel it was fine untill i got to that "step-up" on the barrel where the barrel meets the receiver assembly about 2 or 3 inches from the recoil lug. it caught on the right side of the barrel right at that step. i looked at the rifle stright down and noticed it was leaning a little to the right eventually touching the stock where the barrel and the receiver assembly meet. BUT when i lined up the rifle like im about to shoot it looks like its straight on. i took the stock off and blew a little saw dust off the inside and screwed everything back together and it went right back to where it was off to the right. i have not shot the rifle yet so i dont know if the accuracy is affected at all but i love the thing its kick a$$ i just dont know if i have a problem or its something not to worry about. im new to the rimfire thing so all info is well come THANK YOU.