Thread: Feeding my favorite...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Tomek View Post
    If I ever decide to move it on, rest assured you'd get first shot at it before it got listed. At times I get the hankering for another .25 cal, but then I get back to reality and realize I haven't even worked much with the .270x.225 VH. What I need to do is stop looking at the classifieds ha ha.
    Ain't that the truth!

I really do feel like I have pretty much everything that I'm interested in having at this point (just got the DVH 357 Mag carbine barrel and that one's got me very psyched!). I may yet have a .17 rimfire pistol barrel but every time I look into any of the newer chamberings - Whisper, Legend, Buckhammer variations - I just don't find much reason to get very excited.

Before you go finding another 25 cal to buy, just borrow my 25 Bullberry to play with for a while. That'll either whet your appetite to go looking for something or satisfy your hankering enough to make you stop. :)

I will say that there was a 257x225 carbine barrel on that DVH list that piqued my interest for a minute but between my 25-45 and the 25 Bullberry, that one would be superfluous. It might be an excellent replacement for the 25 Bullberry but scarcer and more expensive brass and dies for it make it less attractive.

Team Savage
    I've been eyeballing that 25-225 Imp barrel, Luckily for me it is polished SS I would be to afraid of scuffing it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.