OK, so I blooded my 220F at 7:30 this morning. Took a healthy young buck (5x3) with a broken main beam at the G-4 intersection this morning. Saw this guy 3 times during archery and noticed he broke a chunk off his main beam the last time I saw him. Bugger was always too far out of range for the bow but not for the little 220F. Well, he made the mistake of showing himself this morning and that was it for him. Shot was difficult though, I was up in my climber and he was to my extreme right about 120 yards away. I'm right handed so it was really tough to get the gun planted in my shoulder and get turned around so I could see him. Very narrow opening between the trees and brush and maybe 50-60 feet elevation drop. But I managed to find his ribcage in my 3-9 leupold and thread a 2-3/4" Accutip Remington through the canopy his way. Presented a decent quarter towards shot through the lungs, ran about 75 yards and piled up. The rack ain't nothing to brag about but you know what? You can't eat the darn horns anyway.

So how did you guys do?