Thread: Question About Accutrigger...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just rechecked the firing extension: .018

George

Adjusted it...overly I guess.....066

Banned
    That’s why I asked if you did anything prior.... I had a feeling you put it together 180 out. Didn’t want to assume so I asked. Whenever you have an issue and looking for help, give us all the info in the beginning. Saves a lot of time. It’s almost always something simple when any work has just been performed.

BTW Vartarg, great pictures you take there brother! Seriously fantastic. So many times people take dark, tiny, hard to see anything pics! You throw us some giant, “High Definition” shots, LOL! Just thought that was pretty cool.

Thanks... I understand...when you don’t know what you don’t know, it’s difficult to know what rhe important parts are.

I appreciate the feedback.

George

Vartag, Start with the bolt head in one hand and the firing pin in the other. Drop the firing pin in the BH and set you firing pin protrusion.

Next if you have not already assemble the FP go ahead and do this now. You will want to screw the Cocking Piece on about 1/4 inch(7 threads). Now slide the Cocking Piece Sleeve onto the Cocking Piece and line up the teeth of the Sleeve with the teeth on the Notched Washer. Adjust the Cocking Piece until it lines up with the slot in the Cocking Piece Sleeve.

Slide the assembly into the bolt body with bolt head, baffle wavy washer and crosspin. Insert the cocking piece pin into the hole in the cocking piece. The pin should be at the bottom of the cocking ramp but not bottoming out. Adjust the cocking piece until you get the pin to be very close to the bottom of the ramp while applying some force to hold everything in place.maybe .010 off. It should rock a small amount without moving upward(no linear movement just lateral movement). Once that is set put your lift kit in. Next the spacer and then the BAS.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.