This will be the last entry for a while. They just closed our range because of the corona virus.
Even though it is an outdoor range with plenty of space for separation, a majority of RSOs who are mostly geezers like me, didn't want to be exposed.
I did my last RSO session on the 9th and my last range visit on the 16th, the day before they closed the range.

Here is my most recent data.
You'll note that the dates for the first three loads were on the 9th and the last load was shot on the 16th. The range was too busy on the 9th for me to find the time to shoot all 4 loads and still monitor the range. I arrived early to shoot the first two loads before I took over and shot the last load when most of the shooters departed to beat the traffic. Winds varied from 5 to 7 mph with some gusting and were the worst for the 2nd load just before I took over the range. I might have been rushing a bit to finish up - that usually messes up my averages.

On the 16th the winds were slightly different. The winds were a bit calmer - around 5 mph.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 FV 6.5mm CM Mar 9-16 2020.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	7004