It will be a slow build. I will update as things change and/or progress.

I did get a few min to look it over last night. I checked out the bore with my lyman bore cam and there it no wear that I can see. I can still see the machining marks in the throat, so it has not even been shot enough to wear them off. I would call the barrel 99.9% out of 100.
Whoever mounted the scope did not know what they were doing, or did not care, as it is canted to the right. But that is no big deal as it will be removed for the build anyways and then when I put it back on, I know how to properly level it.
I will say this, the finish machining and surface finish on all the parts is not the same as it is on my other ones. My other two are slightly older back when the bolts were the shiny machine turned finish and the logo was the indian head. Also, the bolt is harder to remove and install. I pull the trigger and have to push the bolt release down very hard to get the bolt to come past the stop and be able to remove it.
Not deal breakers by any means, just observations. It will still work perfectly fine for what I want to do with it.