Thread: Factroy stock unequal gap arond barrel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leam View Post
    Looks nice!

Not sure I want to shop at Boyd's. Did an order after they closed on Monday, called them up 24 minutes after they opened Tuesday because I had a question about the information on their website. Turns out their web information was wrong and that would change one small part of my order. I wanted the matte trigger guard vice the nickel/stainless one. Okay, we all make mistakes. Yet when I asked them to change the part the customer service rep said they wouldn't since it would take them hours to find my order. Instead I had to redo the order after their pre-authorization dropped off my card in 3-5 business days.

One phone call and two e-mails later I'm totally under-whelmed. Looking to spend my money elsewhere.

Same day as the Boyd's fiasco I'm talking to the folks that make the Weather meter I use. Turns out there's a design issue that requires a longer time to reach ambient temperature. The meter I have takes longer than the competitor. It's also less than half the price. The guy I talked to explained that and then said if I wasn't totally happy they'd do a full refund. That sort of customer service is inspiring. I'm keeping the meter, by the way.
    I don't blame you, I had good support when I called them asking questions before ordering my stock. There is always one person that doesn't want to go the extra mile to make a customer happy, and you meant that person.
    I would write corporate of your disappointment with there company so they can fix it for the next person not to go through what you just experienced.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdvet View Post
    I would write corporate of your disappointment with there company so they can fix it for the next person not to go through what you just experienced.
    Anyone have contact info? All I saw on their website was Sales and Customer Service. I'm not sure how big Boyd's is nor how hard it is to get in contact with management.

As a former small business owner, I understand the need to give them honest feedback in a polite way. Most everything else I've heard about Boyds has been positive so maybe we can move forward with this eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Leam View Post
    Anyone have contact info? All I saw on their website was Sales and Customer Service. I'm not sure how big Boyd's is nor how hard it is to get in contact with management.

As a former small business owner, I understand the need to give them honest feedback in a polite way. Most everything else I've heard about Boyds has been positive so maybe we can move forward with this eventually.
    I see your point, perhaps a nice letter, they have address.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bdvet View Post
    I see your point, perhaps a nice letter, they have address.
    Phone call to Jack, the Sales and Customer Service manager. Very nice guy and working with me on the issues. I'll be ordering once the last question is resolved.