This thread was just brought to my attention - don't want to beat a dead horse but... I do remember the barrel you won on eBay - I have no control what the shipping company does and they did scratch the barrel up pretty good!! It took me about 10 mins of polishing to get the deep scratches out. I'm glad to hear the second barrel made it safely and hope it is shooting well for you!

As far as lack of communication - I am a bit puzzled... I told you I would send another barrel. Granted it was sent out about a week after receiving the return. We typically ship the next day. Most Savage and Remage prefit barrels take about 3-6 WEEKS to finish and ship. We are just (2) computer illiterate Gunsmiths that seem to move 1,000+ barrels every year. Sometimes we get a little backed up. Just look at some of the posts on another gunsmith - seems many are still waiting for a barrel after 1-2 years!! I'm usually pretty good about returning texts and phone calls - emails I can be a little slower... But I usually respond in a matter of days.

The only thing I do want to say is if you do buy a barrel (blank; prefit; or any product) from us we offer a money back guarantee! I think the OP can confirm that we stand behind our barrels and our work... Considering our prices and the quality of a Wilson Arms barrel - it makes sense that more than a few other Gunsmiths buy 5-10 barrels from us per month.

We have a new listing for prefit barrels on the site advertising page and we typically have over 150+ barrels in stock. Sometimes we are sold out of a certain caliber so feel free to contact us about current inventory. We do have a revolving 100+ barrels being sent to us from Wilson every month.

I know we are the unknown shop using an "unknown" Wilson Arms barrel but for those of you who have NEVER used a Wilson barrel - how can you have any opinion on something you have never used? For those of you that are curious about the quality of a Wilson Arms barrel - they are button pulled, lapped and air gauged (.0002) and typically hold 1/2 MOA to 5/600 yards. The Wilson Arms barrels we use are the exact same quality as Cooper Rifles use... We all know the Cooper rifles shoot!! The Wilson Arms barrels are as good as any button pulled rifled barrel out there. Just 50-150 bucks less... Keep in mind the Wilson Arms barrels are less expensive because we HAVE to buy in volume. We simply pass the discounted price on to the end shooter.