So this afternoon I went out and put a few rounds through my new 6.5 Creedmoor. I just got a brand new CBI barrel from Jim at Northland, its 26" varmint contour that I had Cerakoated flat black. I loaded up 4 rounds each of 43.5 grains of IMR 4350 up to 44.5 grains and the same thing using Reloader 17. 4 of the groups measured under .6" and three of those were .4" groups. All shot from a bench of a Caldwell Rock and a rear sand bag at 100 yards.

This got me to thinking... not always good.... But this is the 4th Creedmoor that I have put together and ALL 4 shoot well under a half inch at 100 yards! That is OUTSTANDING and makes me not like my 1 moa guns much anymore. I have shoot a couple of groups with this rile in the .1's but most run from the low 4's to about .65ish.... again that is amazing. Bullet choice hasnt made much difference either. It will shoot like that with the Hornady 123 Amax or the 140 Amax. Just have to love a rifle that will shoot anything.......

I just love my CBI barrels..... counting this new Creedmoor I now have 6 of them and they all shoot under 1/2moa....... Thank you guys

Ryan