Thanks to all who responded. I decided to do two builds, one for me and the other for my shooting partner, which is usually either my wife or one of my sons. Mine will be the Precision Target Action, right bolt left port, with Northland's lug and barrel nut, with a McGowen 28" 6BRX barrel, Nightforce 20 MOA base and titanium rings, Nightforce Competition 15-55x 52, Hart LRT stock in red/gray. Have all the parts on hand, just haven't had time to do the necessary work on the stock yet to be able to assemble it. The other one will be built on the 12 VLP-SS small shank action, with a 28" Criterion barrel, in 6 BR (still waiting on this one- Jim, are you listening? lol). It will also reside in a Hart LRT stock, this one in green/grey. Scope is yet to be decided.

I was very fortunate to be able to score four boxes of Lapua brass, a set of Whidden dies, a brick of Rem. 7 1/2 BR primers, and a small assortment of 6mm target bullets, all at the same time, and all on sale, to feed my new builds. Now if I could only get my hands on some Reloder 15 or Varget.. Have any of y'all tried Alliant MR 2000 in a 6BR or BRX?