Had a heck of a time with the bolt as it was in the original package but in a fired position, had to move the cocking button over with a plastic hammer head, just pushing, no hitting..

Once that was done I tried out the safety and it works in all tree positions. The trigger as it came from the factory was pretty darn good, so I left it alone.

I installed weaver bases that went on without a hitch and installed Leopold removable low mounts. I then installed a Weaver 1.5-3 classic scope that is just barely long enough to work, but it looks tough. I then installed a sks od green sling that I modified a bit, it goes with the rifle perfectly !

I then bore sighted it and it was very close to being on, a few adjustments and I'll be on paper for sure at 25 maybe 50 yds.

I put on the Cooley large muzzle break to protect the threads for now as the crush washer is .002 undersized and I must open it up tomorrow at work.

I will then send pics .... this is a tough looking rifle, I'm very pleased so far ;- )

wll