Quote Originally Posted by big honkin jeep View Post
I have never had a problem with any of my accutriggers they all work just as they are supposed to including my 10TR. Very smooth and precise even on the lightest setting.
Does it mean You haven't noticed this "falling firing pin" ever - even on lightest settings?

Yes that's what I mean. I do not have a rifle with the "red" accutrigger but I own accutrigger equipped 12BVSS a 12FV 110FP a 10PC and a 10 TR and have worked on several others for friends. I have never had an accutrigger malfunction of any kind. I have read about malfunctions on the internet from pushing the blade from the side and triggers that wont cock properly without the safety blade catching, but have never experienced any malfunction of any kind even when pushing from the side and trying to re create what I've read about. All my triggers are at their lowest setting. I have no doubt that a few may have slipped through the cracks but I have never seen one.
I suggest you try yours and see what happens. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.