Quote Originally Posted by demolitionman View Post
Dave, if you work the bolt really slow, it probably "pops" the round out of the mag up into the upper left entry Area of chamber at which point the round then loses contact with the boltface and then subsequently jams itself, falls back down, then you run the bolt one more time to finish chambering it right? I've had 2 Savages do this. I'm unfamiliar with your model but if it has a detach mag, buy a new mag and try again. Otherwise your gonna have to play the bend mag lips game until you get it right. For stuck rounds, a bit of flitz on a bore mop ran off a die grinder fixed my case sticking issues
Well.....I hear what your saying....except on this model 25 the magazine is plastic as are the feed lips. What I had to do to get the Berger's to feed (the Hornady's fed fine as they had a nice pointy rubber tip) was to file\remove some plastic under the magazine feed lips so the nose of the bullet would stick up just a few thousands more. The Berger's, otherwise, just "slammed" into the receiver and with enough force, I would shove the bullet into the brass....and make it a very, very bad situation.

But, it feeds right into the chamber....but it appears that the mouth of the brass is getting hung up on something. (I have yet to take a flashlight and peer into the depths of the hither-too unknown darkness of said M-25 chamber).

But it can't be brain surgery. And that's good 'cause I'm not a brain surgeon.

Dave