This past year has been a tough one for SSS for a number of reasons - some of which I feel were their own doing, and others which they had no control over. We don't live in a perfect world and more often than not things don't go exactly how we planned or expected them to, and all we can do is adapt as best we can and make due with the cards we've been dealt. Sometimes things work out ok, other times they don't...this last year or so has mostly been the latter for SSS and they're aware of it and are doing what they can to right the ship and get things back to how they should be.

I will say that Fred and Lisa have made some CS and policy decisions in the last few years that I don't agree with and/or have questioned, but it's their business to do with and run as they see fit. They're my good friend's and I usually stop out by the shop at least once a week for an hour or two to catch up on things, so I know first hand what they've gone through and/or had to endure this last year or so. Personally I wish one of them would just take the time to get on here and explain things so everyone could understand as I do and in a sense start with a clean (or at least cleaner) slate, but it doesn't appear they want to do that and that's their decision to make as some of it is personal.

All that said, this site wouldn't be a fraction of what it is today if it weren't for Fred and all the knowledge he's given me and freely shared with everyone here over the years, and that's not something I will ever forget.