Hi Guys,
The issue I have is I have to use my middle finger as my trigger finger. I still have my index finger, but because of tendon damage in my forearm I can't use it to pull the trigger. I just bought a Savage 116 SS (bolt release on the trigger guard) and the bolt handle is in the way of my index finger.

I normally (other rifles) let it ride above the trigger guard. To explain better, open the bolt and use your middle finger to pull the trigger and let your index ride naturally above the guard. Thats right where the bolt is.

I'd like to have one custom made thats bent up, bent forward, no ball, longer shaft....any combo will work as long as I can naturally put my index finger above the guard. Bad thing is I've got about 1/4" between the bolt and the scope. So to bend up it has to be a longer shaft or a smaller ball.

Ideas on who could do this? I have no welding experience beyond sweating pipes (not really welding but you catch my drift).

I found this online but I see it's no longer available. Not sure if it would work, but the clearance looks better than anything I've seen for my situation.

http://www.brownells.com/items/savage-bolt-handle.aspx

I've also emailed boltknobsbybill with no response.

Thanks In Advance
'Maro